Shaving brush made with natural Boar bristles and a wooden handle. This is the perfect brush for Head 2 Toe’s shaving soaps.
How to use for shaving your face:
1) Get a mug/bowl and fill with warm water. Place brush in the warm water so the entire brush is submerged. Leave it for a few minutes.
2) Removed brush from warm water and squeeze the bristles so the excess water is removed. Keep the brush moist – just not dripping water. Dump the water out of your mug/bowl.
3) Swirl the brush on top of your Head 2 Toe shaving soap for about ten seconds until you get soap on the brush.
4) Using the mug or bowl that you soaked your brush in from step 1, start making pumping motions in your mug/bowl for about 10 seconds. This helps the soap and water mix and adds air into the lather.
5) Swirl brush in the bowl/mug to create lather. Continue swirling for about 90 seconds. Combine pumping and swirling for best results.
6) Make sure your face is thoroughly wet and start applying the lathered brush.